Nifty Trading Tips for Day Traders
Intraday Jackpot Calls Provides 1-2 Nifty Trading Tips for day traders in a week. We have a very good accuracy ratio of above 85% our Nifty Trading tips. We also provide accurate nifty levels for free to day traders. Day Traders can visit our home page daily to get free nifty levels. Stock Traders can download our Android App to get this nifty levels on smart phone with our free Equity Call. This Nifty Levels and also one equity call are free for life time.
The lot size of Nifty is 25 Shares. Whenever you want to sell or buy Nifty, you have trade in multiples of 25 shares. Supose a Trader x want's to buy 100 Nifty so he will have to buy 4 lot of Nifty ( 4 x 25 = 100) of Nifty.
Day Traders are requested to keep strict stop loss while trading in Nifty, as Nifty is highly volatile stock, so if traders trade without stop loss, there are chances that they can loose all capital in short time.
Get Free Nifty Intraday Tips for 2 Days
Live Nifty Chart
What is SGX Nifty and how it impacts Nifty in NSE ?
SGX NIFTY stands for Singapore Exchange Nifty traded in Stock Exhanges in Singapore. SGX NIFTY is derivative of NIFTY index traded officially in singapore stock exchange. Nifty futures on the SGX is traded for 16 hours, while the Nifty now trades for six-and-half hours in NSE in Indian Stock Market in India. Foreign Investors who are unable to diretly trade in nifty in nse can trade in SGX Nifty.
The SGX Nifty in Singapore Stock Exchange opens at 8:00 am all working days and gives the initial direction of the Indian share market i.e Nifty. If it is trading up, Nifty is likely to open up and in Bullish Trend. If SGX nifty is in down trend, Nifty will also opened in Down Trend and in Bearish Trend.
Intraday Trading Tips for Today & Tomorrow
How to Trade our Intraday Nifty Tips?
- We Normally Send Call to Buy One Lot, Traders should trade in small qty, don't buy more that 2 Lots.
- We will be sending Nifty Buy / Short sell call in Live market and will provide you full follow-up of this call till it is open.
- You should avoid to trade in Nifty if Market are Choppy / Volatile.
- We Provide Targets and Stop Loss for our Call, You have to exit once SL Triggers. Don't Carry the Positions for Next day unless we tell you to do the same.
- We Provide High Alert in Nifty call, Safe traders can book profit on high alert and square off their Positions in Nifty.
- Nifty is very volatile when its nears its expiry. So safe traders should avoid trading in Nifty during its expiry.
Sample of our Intraday Nifty Tips
DEAR TRADER NIFTY CALL: SELL 1 LOT OF NIFTY (LOTSIZE 25) @ 8430 TG1 8390 TG2 8370 SL 8465 SENT 12:18
DEAR TRADER ALERT: OUR FNO SELL CALL NIFTY TOUCH LOW 8406 CALL GIVEN 8430 GIVEN ALERT FOR SAFE TRADERS SENT 12:44
DEAR TRADER TARGET HIT: 1ST TARGET HIT IN NIFTY CALL SELL NIFTY 8390 LOTSIZE 25 RISKY STAY 4 TG2 8370 CALL GIVEN AT 8430 SENT 12:47
DEAR TRADER TARGET HIT : 2ND TARGET HIT IN NIFTY CALL SELL NIFTY 8370 LOTSIZE 25 SENT 13:23
Traders Who are Trading in Share market should trade in nse using our Share tips and make money in stock market. To Register for our Free Intraday Tips Trial you can Click Free Trial Button to get our Sure shot tips in share market. We will give free share tips for 2 days in Indian Nse Share Market. We provide 4-5 calls in a day with 90% accuracy.